TechInsights equips you with the insights you need to successfully navigate the automotive semiconductor market.
Light vehicle production and semiconductor demand have historically grown at a similar rate – until recently. TechInsights is currently forecasting a steep upswing in semiconductor demand, surpassing the growth trajectory of vehicle production as we look ahead to 2024 and beyond.
The automotive sector represents one of the largest growth opportunities for the semiconductor industry.
The Automotive Advantage
While recent macroeconomic factors have posed challenges to the anticipated demand for automotive semiconductors, the outlook for semiconductor demand remains promising. Initiatives in vehicle electrification, ADAS, autonomy, and connectivity continue to drive the overall growth trajectory.
Stay at the forefront of automotive semiconductor market trends with TechInsights.
TechInsights’ analysis on Automotive includes:
- Delivers cutting-edge semiconductor insights, comprehensive industry analysis, and projections.
- Offers expert market commentary, forward-looking forecasts, research, and in-depth analysis on adoption, usage, and the necessity of in vehicle features and services.
- Reveals connections between innovative technology approaches and market opportunities, shedding light on supply chain implications.
- Unveils exclusive insights into consumer preferences, emerging trends, and regulatory environments.
- Offers a holistic view of the automotive semiconductor market and supply chain, including competitor strategies and new product launches.
- Provides a realistic, evidence-based view of when, where, and how demand will grow, cutting through hype cycles to deliver accurate and timely data.
- Delivers granular semiconductor and sensor demand insights, tracing them back to the specific vehicle features driving the demand.
- Will reveal how the semiconductor industry has adapted its IC fabrication process flows, designs, and packaging technology to meet the requirements of automotive applications.
- Provides insight into design win information, highlighting winners and losers within the chip set industry.
- Reveals how automotive products (like ADAS, LiDARs, Infotainment etc.) are built to perform in harsh environmental conditions.
- Gives an idea on evolution of innovative design features in relation with supply chain growth.
TechInsights’ analysis and commentary the Automotive industry’s technology, market, and business strategies will answer questions like:
- What does the outlook for automotive semiconductor and sensor demand hold all the way through 2030?
- Who leads the charge in market innovation across various automotive technology domains?
- How are regulatory changes influencing both my specific market and the broader automotive landscape?
- How do existing and evolving restrictions, as well as geopolitical dynamics, affect the automotive supply chain?
- What are the key opportunities for growth within the automotive semiconductor market, and what potential risks and threats do I need to be aware of?
- What is the state-of-play for battery technology and charging infrastructure, and what strategies do OEMs employ in this space?
- How do ongoing macroeconomic factors, such as the Ukraine conflict, Middle East tensions, and concerns over a China debt crisis, impact vehicle production and semiconductor supply?
- What implications do current industry trends like the transition to vehicle electrification, ADAS, autonomy, and connectivity have on your business, and where can you gain a competitive edge?
- How is the vehicle UX evolving, and what are the best design practices?
- How differentiated are automotive ICs and components from commercialized consumer devices?
- What is the cost structure of the automotive sub-systems and how do specific functional blocks contribute to the overall cost of the product.
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.