World Respected Leader
TechInsights’ success is founded upon the expertise of its patent and technology analysts, their continuous spirit of research and innovation, and a focus on client satisfaction. Our engineering and consulting teams combine cutting edge reverse-engineering capabilities with a deep understanding of patents to deliver high value solutions for our clients. Our staff work with 37 of the top 50 US patent holders, a veritable who’s who of the technology industry. These global giants trust us to help them build a competitive advantage and to protect and grow the potential of their intellectual property
We have one of the most advanced in-house technical labs in the world with state-of-the-art equipment that enables investigation from “atom-to-system”. Our experienced staff and sophisticated capabilities combine to reveal the innovation that others can’t inside electronics, semiconductor, systems and software. If going deep inside technology and intellectual property to understand how a product functions, is made or maps to a patent gets you excited, you belong here.
Current Job Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in TechInsights. Here are our current opportunities.
Don't see an opportunity that taps your skills and interests?
Don't worry. We're always interested in hearing from talented individuals who want to help us deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Fitness reimbursementWe care about the wellness of our staff, and the benefits of regular physical activity are well known: lower incidence of cardiovascular disease, improved physiological well-being, and higher energy levels, to name a few. We offer a fitness reimbursement because we see it as a tremendous low-cost, high-value benefit to all employees and helps promote a healthier you. Simply enroll at your favorite fitness centre and we reimburse you $250 annually towards the cost of membership. Not a fan of fitness centres? You may also choose to use this reimbursement towards the cost of a variety of sports activities, or even our onsite instructor-led yoga and boot camp classes. Talk to our HR team for more information.
Vacation purchase or sell programWhile we encourage all employees to take full advantage of their vacation allowance to recharge; you may need less or more time off. Our vacation purchase program gives you the flexibility to buy more time and take that extra special vacation. Or you can sell vacation time to pocket some extra money.
- Family/single health
- Family/single dental
- Life insurance
- Travel medical coverage
- And more!
- Annual Charity Day for employees to use
- Various fundraising activities throughout the year including bake sales, lunch fundraisers, and competitions
- Support for United Way and other local charities
Defining attributes of the TechInsights culture include:
- Customer focus – we are dedicated to and passionate about providing the highest quality solutions to some of the world’s most successful companies
- Open communication – we use regular meetings to openly share what is happening and invite all employees to participate with Q&As
- Focus on continuous learning – we take everyone’s career growth seriously and provide ongoing educational opportunities and individualized development programs
- Team environment – our team members work closely, sharing information in an informal and highly collaborative atmosphere