Insightful Component Pricing Analytics & Trends
Through Applying Data Science Intelligence to Real Crowd-Sourced PricingRequest a demo
Current Market Pricing and Future Trends
At TechInsights we believe that it is not enough to just understand point-in-time market prices and lead times but also where they are headed.
Our in-house market research teams bring together macro- and micro-level supply and demand factors to develop realistic forecasts that can complement your own thinking.
These can help you to make decisions such as should you purchase now or wait until next quarters when pricing and lead-times are expected to improve.
Component Price Landscape (CPL) tracks pricing and lead-time trends for commodity electronic components that are used in many electronic designs.
Download the end of 4th quarter summary to see our forecast.
Component Price Landscape (CPL)
CPL is the industry's premier tool for tracking pricing and lead-time trends for commodity electronic components:
- Tracking price trends to understand where prices are increasing or decreasing
- Leverage industry insight to lock in favorable pricing now or maybe delay purchases to a later date
- Tracking lead-time trends for 700+ commodity EE* component suppliers
- Gain early insight into pending supply shortages or allocation issues
- Understand potential second sources to ensure supply continuity
Component Price Analyzer (CPA)
CPA is a new tool to help clients to quickly understand the cost impact of proposed designs during the development stages.
- Analyses customer specific electrical eng. (EE) BOMs
- Compares component prices with market prices for your specific purchase volumes
- Real contract OEM pricing combined with data-science algorithmic estimations
- Determine the most realistic price for your purchase volume
- Identify focus to gain maximum cost reduction
The Only Component Pricing Intelligence Partner You Need
TechInsights brings together unique industry insight gained from over 20 years of experience in performing teardowns in some of the highest volume applications combined with crowd-sourced pricing data from companies. Data science algorithms are used to make sense of this data to establish up to date market pricing curves for each manufacturer part number (MPN).
years of experience
of repeat customers
of products analyzed
of components priced
Anonymous, Crowd-sourced Data
Data that is collected by TechInsights from customers is only used in an aggregated format to continually improve our algorithms. TechInsights keeps that data anonymous.
TechInsights Empowers the World's Leading OEMs
Our list of repeat clients includes leading companies in the following industries:
Supporting Multiple Teams and KPIs
During the development stages of a product, product teams need to “quickly” understand
- The realistic cost of components that engineers select for a product
- The cost needs to be appropriate for the intended purchase volume quantity
- OEMs also need to have early visibility on MPN availability issues
TechInsights helps them to determine market pricing for your BOM at projected target volume, twice the projected target volume and half the projected target volume
Category/Commodity Management Teams
These teams often work with multiple product Business Units (BUs) in order to understand the component requirements for each product within the BU in order to develop an aggregated understand of demand for the company. TechInsights helps them to:
- Determine market pricing for aggregated purchases
- Identify where to best focus limited procurement resources to hit corporate cost reduction targets
- Continually drive cost reductions during production, based on latest market pricing data
Supply-chain teams need early visibility on potential supply commodity issues that could impact lead-times.
TechInsights povides early visibility on lead-time trends for commodity electronic components at a category-level e.g. ceramic capacitors
Take the guesswork out of benchmarking component price trends
Request a CPL demo or a CPA preview
Complete the form and a TechInsights representative will contact you to discuss all of your needs.