When it comes to electricity use in Wafer Fabs, 40% of usage is for Process Equipment, and EUV increases the percentage to above 50%.
The Foundry Advantage
Our forecasts assist in effective product planning and supply chain management, enabling you to stay ahead in the market. Our industry analysis provides valuable context for better decision-making, enabling you to stay ahead of the competition.
TechInsights is the authoritative semiconductor and intelligence platform for Foundries. Gain a competitive edge with our full view of the semiconductor value chain, from silicon to final production. Our unrivaled technical insights provide insights into scaling challenges, wafer sizing, mask steps, and operating costs to anticipate future manufacturing needs.
TechInsights offers a comprehensive foundry industry solution covering:
- Block Diagram
- CAPEX Forecasts
- Circuit Design
- Critical Manufacturing Sub-Systems such as
- Ceramic Electrostatic Chucks
- Elastomer Seals
- Silicon and Silicon Carbide Components
- Commodity Ceramic Components
- Quartz Components
- Customer Satisfaction Scores for Semiconductor Manufacturers
- IC Floorplan
- IC Planar Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Market Forecast
- Market Share
- Process Analysis
- Process Flow Analysis
- Product Comparisons
- Semiconductor Inventory Forecast
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Carbon Modeling
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Economics
- Silicon wafer demand
- Systems Analysis
- Test Connectivity Equipment
- Transistor Architecture
- Transistor Characterization
- Weekly Semiconductor Sales Outlook forecasts
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.