SEMICON Europa 2022 Opens Tomorrow with Focus on Accelerating Semiconductor Industry Innovation
MUNICH, Germany ─ November 14, 2022 ─ Industry experts from across the electronics design and manufacturing supply chain will gather starting tomorrow at SEMICON Europa 2022 for the latest developments and trends across key semiconductor industry growth segments including advanced packaging, materials innovation, medtech and mobility. Critical semiconductor industry issues such as sustainability, green manufacturing and workforce development will also highlight the event, 15-18 November at Messe München, in Munich, Germany. The SEMICON Europa exhibition and conferences are co-located with electronica.
“We look forward to perspectives from global thought leaders on semiconductor trends that are crucial to industry growth,” said Laith Altimime, president of SEMI Europe. “Companies from across the semiconductor supply chain will meet to explore new business and technology opportunities and ways to accelerate innovation.”
SEMICON Europa 2022 Highlights
- Opening Ceremony keynotes by industry leaders including Airbus, Athinia, Edwards Vacuum, imec, JCET Group, Porsche, Philips and Samsung.
- ITF Beyond 5G - Powered by imec will explore the role of advanced and compound semiconductors in paving the way to next-generation mobile connectivity.
- Advanced Packaging Conference – Companies including Amkor, ASE, Bosch, Henkel, Infineon and Intel will highlight advanced solutions for electronics packaging and testing, manufacturing equipment and materials, design for reliability and test, and Heterogeneous Integration (HI).
- Fab Management Forum will cover key topics such as chip manufacturing, datafication of fabs, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in microelectronics manufacturing as the industry intensifies its focus on long-term resilience strategies in light of COVID-19 and recent supply chain disruptions. Presenting companies include Bosch, Maxwell Biosystems, Roland Berger, STMicroelectronics, TechInsights, Volkswagen and X-FAB Group.
- Executive Forum Program will delve into semiconductor industry topics such as materials innovation, Smart mobility, electrification and power semiconductors, Smart and green manufacturing and workforce development.
- TechARENA Program will address themes including integrated photonics, Smart medtech, sustainability, and global government incentives for semiconductor manufacturing.
Programs on the show floor in Hall B1 and C1 are complimentary for all SEMICON Europa and electronica visitors. For more details, please visit the SEMICON Europa 2022 website and connect with SEMI Europe on Twitter or LinkedIn @SEMIEurope (#SEMICONEuropa).
Press and media partners can register for free by contacting Serena Brischetto at a href="mailto:email@example.com" style="color:#3D7CC9;font-weight: 600;text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Platinum: Samsung and Tokyo Electron (TEL)
- Gold: Edwards Vacuum and JCET Group
- Silver: Agilent,Cadence centrotherm clean solutions, Evatec, Exyte, Flexciton, KLA, SÜSS MicroTec and Welsh Government
- Event sponsors: ASE Global, Athinia, Atotech, an MKS Brand, Comet Yxlon, DB Schenker, EBARA, EV Group (EVG), Government of Catalonia, INFICON, Koh Young Europe; Lab14, Lam Research, Merck, Oakland County Michigan, Ovivo, SCREEN, time:matters, and ZEISS
SEMI® connects more than 2,500 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA), the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) and SOI Consortium are SEMI Strategic Technology Communities. Visit www.semi.org, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn and Twitter to learn more.
Serena Brischetto/SEMI Europe
Phone: +49 30 3030 8077-11
Michael Hall/SEMI US
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.