Posted: May 14, 2018
TechInsights has found the Micron 1x nm process in the Micron DIMM (DDR4) and Huawei Mate 10 (LPDDR4). This process brings about smaller die sizes and increased bit density over its predecessor, but it also presented a bit of a surprise…
The Micron 1xs nm.
When we analyzed a Micron DIMM, we found a die with equivalent technology and capacity, but with a smaller die size.
We have several reports in progress and under consideration around these products, including:
Micron 1x nm DDR4 MT40A1G8SA-075_H
Micron 1x nm LPDDR4 MT53D512M64D4NZ-053
Micron 1xs nm (smaller) DDR4 MT40A1G8SA-062E
- Micron MT40A1G8SA-062E 1x nm DRAM Advanced Memory Essentials
- Micron MT40A1G8SA-062E 1xs nm DDR4 SDRAM Memory Functional Analysis
- Micron Technology MT40A1G8SA-062E DDR4 SDRAM Multi-Temperature Transistor Characterization
- Micron MT40A1G8SA-062E (Z11B Die) DDR4 SDRAM Memory Design Cell
- CircuitVision Analysis on the Micron Technology MT40A1G8SA-062E 19 nm 8 Gb DDR4 SDRAM