Waiting for the tide to turn
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment held at a chilly 46 degrees
- Memory and SOC Mobile were the only subsegments to fall a degree
- Memory activity is stuck at freezing levels
- The positive is that the decline in memory pricing is slowing as production cuts are helping reign in oversupply
- TechInsights' CPPI slipped
- DRAM slipped
- NAND slipped
- MPUs eked out a gain
- Semiconductor Equipment orders have been falling while revenues remain healthy due to large backlogs
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.