The semiconductor industry is covered in a blanket of snow
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment decreased to a brisk 49 degrees
- The decline continues to moderate
- Memory remains at freezing levels while Subcon/Advanced packaging and Other SOC compute slipped 1 degree
- Everyone is bracing for 4Q22 results to come in to see how steep the market fell in the last quarter of 2022
- Setting up expectations for the coming year
- TechInsights’ CPPI continued to lose ground, slipping nearly 2 points
- DRAM fell
- NAND slipped
- MPUs fell
- Utilization rates are falling across the board
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.