Orders Are Flitting Like Butterflies
The Chip Insider®
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment stayed red hot at 115 degrees
- Visibility for equipment suppliers has extended all the way to the end of the year and backlogs are hitting all-time-highs
- Component shortages-typically ICs-remain an ongoing issue with equipment suppliers
- These shortages had a material impact in 4Q21 and are very likely to impact 1Q22 sales as well
- The semiconductor market remains strong and the momentum is still robust
- VLSI's Chip Price Performance Index was flat
- DRAM increased
- NAND flat
- MPUs flat
- Production and Capacity are rising
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.
More To Explore
Sign up for latest analysis, news and insights from TechInsights!
Revealing the innovations others cannot inside advanced technology products
1891 Robertson Rd #500, Nepean, ON K2H 5B7
Copyright © 2023 TechInsights Inc. All rights reserved.