Order Activity Remained at Record Levels Despite Rising Uncertainty
The Chip Insider®
- There was no discernable change in order activity for semiconductor equipment in the last week of February with temperatures staying near record levels
- Market demand for both equipment and ICs continues to be very strong
- However, meeting the demand remains a challenging task due to ongoing supply chain issues that go beyond the IC shortages
- The geopolitical tensions between Russia and Ukraine have the potential to further disrupt an already fragile and constrained supply chain
- Uncertainty is on the rise
- TechInsights' Chip Price Performance Index jumped half a point
- DRAM increased
- NAND rose
- MPUs flat
- Utilization rates remain at high levels across the board
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.
More To Explore
Sign up for latest analysis, news and insights from TechInsights!
Revealing the innovations others cannot inside advanced technology products
1891 Robertson Rd #500, Nepean, ON K2H 5B7
Copyright © 2023 TechInsights Inc. All rights reserved.