It's Still Hot and Vistas Are Clear but Don't Forget the Mountainous Cycles
The Chip Insider®
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment resumed its decline, slipping 0.6 points to 112 degrees in the first week of April
- Despite the recent breather, the order activity remains at elevated levels and is pointing to another strong year for the equipment market in 2022
- The biggest issues for equipment manufacturers this year are supply-related as demand remains strong
- The March data from the Taiwanese manufacturers was strong and in line with our expectations
- TechInsights' Chip Price Performance Index slipped at a faster clip
- DRAM fell
- NAND flat
- MPUs slipped
- Equipment orders remain elevated, driving revenues up
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.