It’s cold out there as we head into Spring
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment slipped a degree to a brisk 45 degrees
- All segments remain at temperate temperatures, with the exception for Memory which remains at freezing levels
- Order activity is covered in a blanket of fog as we are nearly 30 degrees cooler than in October 2022
- The overall temperature hasn’t been this low since April 2019, however, memory’s temperature hasn’t been this low since April 2009
- This clearly shows that memory is the primary driver of the current semiconductor downturn
- TechInsights' CPPI slipped
- DRAM slipped
- NAND slipped
- MPUs flat
- Electronic Shipments peaked in December due to the holidays
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.