It’s cold and foggy…
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment extended its decline, slipping one point to 62 degrees
- Subcons/Advanced packaging was the only segment to increase last week which could be signaling a turn around in business sentiment
- All other segments declined with Memory getting hit the hardest, falling to 2019 levels
- The outlook for equipment suppliers remains uncertain due to the current macroenvironment and geopolitical tensions
- Given this uncertainty, they are expected to decline 13% in 4Q22
- TechInsights’ Chip Price Performance Index continued its downward trend
- DRAM fell
- NAND slipped
- MPUs fell
- Capacity utilization rates are falling across the board
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.