Industry Strategy Symposium 2023 to Highlight ‘Reaching $1T the Right Way: A Sustainable Path’
MILPITAS, Calif. – November 14, 2022 – SEMI announced today that Industry Strategy Symposium (ISS) 2023 will be held January 8-11 at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, Calif. with the theme Reaching $1T the Right Way: A Sustainable Path. ISS is the year’s first executive check-in, offering perspectives from leading analysts, researchers, economists, and technologists on forces impacting the semiconductor industry. The annual symposium provides insights into growth opportunities and industry intelligence to help inform company business plans and forecasts based on current market conditions. Registration is open.
ISS speakers will highlight regional and global investments that promise to drive the industry’s path to $1 trillion by 2023, with a focus on innovation and business opportunities in growth markets. Central themes at ISS 2023 will include semiconductor market drivers, private and public partnerships, technologies critical to extreme ultraviolet (EUV) innovation, supply chain resilience, environmental sustainability, and global cooperation across the supply chain.
“With unprecedented opportunities ahead for the semiconductor industry, top visionaries and experts will gather at ISS to deliver insights into the latest geopolitical and electronics industry developments and trends,” said Joe Stockunas, president of SEMI Americas and host of ISS. “C-suite executives will find the presentations compelling as they get a front-row seat at what to expect in the year ahead.”
ISS 2023 Highlights
- Day 1: Keyvan Esfarjani, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Operations Officer, Intel Corporation
- Day 2: Dave Keller, President and CEO, TSMC North America
- Day 3: Scott Gatzemeier, Corporate Vice President, Micron Technology
- Technology: Martin van den Brink, President and Chief Technology Officer, ASML
Economic trends and market forces shaping the electronics industry
- Executives and economists from Gartner, International Data Corporation (IDC), Linx Consulting, Macquarie Capital Markets, TechInsights and US-China Business Council
Insights into market and application drivers
- Top executives from Amazon Web Services, Google, McKinsey & Company and Microsoft
- Experts from Ayar Labs and Inpria
Global and local perspectives
- Thought leaders from Exyte, NXP Semiconductors, Samsung Electronics, and the U.S. Department of Commerce
Sustainability impacts on the semiconductor supply chain
- Experts from Applied Materials, Edwards Vacuum and JSR
SEMI® connects more than 2,500 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA), the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) and SOI Consortium are SEMI Strategic Technology Communities. Visit www.semi.org, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn and Twitter to learn more
Michael Hall/SEMI US
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.