The fog is clouding visibility
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment continued to cool off slipping, to 60 degrees
- The decline in the overall activity is starting to level off but remains below the Growth Decline Line
- All segments trended lower with Memory continuing to get hit the hardest
- There were some minor changes made to the forecasts in November, however most of the data came in within our expectations
- Electronics 2022 forecast was upgraded from -2% to -0.7% due to a better than expected 3Q22
- TechInsights’ Chip Price Performance Index continued to lose ground
- DRAM slipped
- NAND slipped
- MPUs fell
- Hyperscale Fabless CapEx hit an all time high in 3Q22
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.