Caution is on the rise
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment continued to cool off slipping, to 80 degrees
- The decline in the overall activity has moderated in the last few weeks, but it remains bifurcated
- Memory activity hit another low last week and it is now firmly in contraction territory
- The other largest segments, SOC Mobile and SOC Compute, held their ground at a warm 88 degrees keeping the overall order activity in positive territory
- Electronics forecast was downgraded from +2 to -2% due to a challenging 2H22, especially in the consumer-centric markets
- Equipment and Semiconductors forecasts for 2022 and 2023 remained unchanged
- TechInsights’ Chip Price Performance Index continued to lose ground
- DRAM slid
- NAND declined
- MPUs declined
- Equipment orders are rolling over
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.
More To Explore
Sign up for latest analysis, news and insights from TechInsights!
Revealing the innovations others cannot inside advanced technology products
1891 Robertson Rd #500, Nepean, ON K2H 5B7
Copyright © 2023 TechInsights Inc. All rights reserved.