Caution prevails as dark clouds linger
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment dropped to a chilly 48
- SOC Mobile and Digital Consumers dropped a degree in cool conditions
- Memory activity is stuck at freezing levels
- Many Semiconductor companies have been reporting elevated inventory levels and the data supports this claim
- Particularly for the memory manufacturers
- Many manufacturers are expecting 1Q23 will be the peak for inventory levels
- This expectation will rely heavily on consumer sentiment to boost demand
- TechInsights’ CPPI slipped last week
- DRAM slipped
- NAND flat
- MPUs flat
- Inventory to Billings ratio is soaring
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.