Deep Dive Teardown of the Schlage Encode Plus Smart WiFi Deadbolt BE499WB WiFi Smart Lock
When compared to the Schlage Encode Plus model BE499WB, the Securam Wi-Fi Smart Lock model SH-WB01 has the following differences:
- There is no fingerprint sensor functionality implemented in the Schlage Encode Plus smart lock.
- The Schlage Encode Plus smart lock has more communication possibilities with BT/Thread/ZigBee and NFC protocols.
- For additional protection there is an Authentication IC assembled in the Schlage Encode Plus model BE499WB.
- There is a 3-Axis MEMS accelerometer in the Schlage Encode Plus model BE499WB.
- There is no audio path in the Schlage Encode Plus model BE499WB, in the Securam Wi-Fi Smart Lock model SH-WB01 there is simple voice notification using the WT588D-20SS voice player.
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.