Our packaging experts are looking across manufacturers and technologies, and
We proactively explore the largest consumer electronics markets to find innovative & disruptive semiconductor packaging events. When a disruptive event occurs, we analyze and report on it.
Our analysis spans market leads such as Intel, Samsung, Micron, Apple and more. And it covers a variety of device types such as processors (Micro, graphics, applications), camera modules, memory, and more.
Our experts are exploring and revealing leading-edge packaging technologies such as:
- System-in-Package (SiP) and Package-on-Package (PoP)
- Fan-in (FI) and fan out (FO) wafer level packaging (WLP)
- 2.5D and 3D Packaging
- Power Packaging
- Image Sensor Packaging
TechInsights has been publishing technology analysis for over 30 years, enabling our customers to advance their intellectual property and product strategies. For example:
Recent Report Summaries
- Samsung Exynos 9110 FO-PLP - Samsung's Next Generation of Semiconductor Packaging Technology (ACE-1810-803)
- Micron Technology MT43A4G40200NFA-S15 ES:A Hybrid Memory Cube Gen 2 3D Package with TSV (ACE-1810-801)
- Intel SR3RM 8th Generation Quad Core i5-8305G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL GPU (ACE-1804-804)
In addition to publishing packaging-focused reports, TechInsights maintains the world's largest database of semiconductor technology analysis. We photograph every device we analyze extensively, including package and cross-section images. We maintain hundreds of thousands of images relevant to packaging technologies and materials.
High-Density Fan-Out Package Technologies – Examination and Comparison
Original Date: April 9, 2019 / 2:00pm to 3:00pm ET
Hosted By: Michel Roy