TechInsights has been publishing technology analysis for nearly 30 years, enabling our customers to advance their intellectual property and product strategies. Our library of reports is the world’s largest database of reverse engineering analysis of semiconductor and consumer products.
TechInsights analyzes thousands of devices each year, from the system level right through to the silicon
- 14,000+ technical reports available for purchase
- Covering 40 years of technologies (1977 to today)
- Thousands of new projects every year:
- Teardown and analyze 750+ products
- Catalogue 6,500+ components
- Analyze 2,000+ chips
Our technical capabilities leave us uniquely positioned to provide the markets we serve with comprehensive, factual data on the devices we analyze.