Reliable, accurate, up-to-date competitive intelligence helps you plan before your next investment.
Detailed coverage and analysis of major events across a variety of manufacturers to help you plot the right development course and produce best-in-class products.
Every foundry and fabless company have their own DTCO teams to ensure the design is optimized and differentiated to the intended target application. TechInsights suite of logic products provides insight into some of these interactions and factors.
The Logic Advantage
Logic subscription channels collectively provide information to help understand company’s DTCO (Design Technology CoOptimization) decisions and compromises. Our unique combination of deep semiconductor industry contacts, data analytics, with databases and information libraries that reach back seven decades, combined with our locations in the world's technology hot-spots make us perfectly suited for the development of the world's most distinguished semiconductor market research.
Logic Reverse Engineering Channels
- Focused on leading-edge SoCs, typically high volume first-to-market devices produced by leading fabless, IDMs and foundries
- Selections are also made based on the products that support technology benchmarking and evolution analysis across technology, company and their products
- Enable competitive analysis to help understand some of the DTCO architecture decisions and compromises and market dynamics that help differentiate these products
Analytics example: Impact of tool/process parameters on transistor performance
Discover fact-based, unique insights and trends with Analytics to inform your SoC design decisions, process technology, and equipment choices based on TechInsights’ unparalleled breadth and depth of semiconductor analysis accumulated over more than 25 years.
This foundation of unbiased data spanning multiple chip generations is what enables TechInsights Analytics to deliver real-time visualizations of developing trends and correlations to help you answer critical questions such as:
- What is the impact of tool/process parameters on transistor performance? (Linking process feature parameters to DC parameters)
- How does the I/O density of packaging technology scale as interconnect counts increase? (Correlation between I/O density and interconnect count)
- What is the maximum die area per package area ratio that has been commercialized? (Relationship between package footprint and die size)
Learn more about the valuable insights revealed by Analytics in the TechInsights Platform.
Logic Market Analysis Channels
Our core coverage is of processors and SoCs for servers, PCs, supercomputers (HPC), smartphones, wearables, embedded systems, IoT devices, communications and networking equipment, and advanced automotive applications. We also cover licensable and open-source cores for CPU, DSP, graphics, and other functions. Many of our recent articles cover AI accelerators for cloud, edge, automotive, mobile, and IoT.
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.