The Industry Soars, but Carries a Tether of Caution
The Chip Insider®
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment slipped half a point as Memory activity fell for the second week in a row
- The Memory market has been somewhat bumpy in the first two months of the year, triggering some caution among memory manufacturers
- Despite the slight pullback, the overall order activity remains red hot as demand is not showing any signs of slowing
- Meeting the demand remains a challenging task due to ongoing supply chain issues that go beyond the IC shortages
- Rising geopolitical tensions have the potential to further disrupt an already fragile and constrained supply chain
- TechInsights' Chip Price Performance Index surged in the first week of March
- DRAM increased
- NAND soared
- MPUs declined
- CSP Capex leveled off in 4Q21
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.
More To Explore
Sign up for latest analysis, news and insights from TechInsights!
Revealing the innovations others cannot inside advanced technology products
1891 Robertson Rd #500, Nepean, ON K2H 5B7
Copyright © 2023 TechInsights Inc. All rights reserved.