Caution dominates decision-making
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment held at a brisk 49 degrees
- The decline continues to moderate
- Memory slipped another degree in freezing levels while Other SOC compute fell two degrees
- Texas Instruments and Intel were among the major semiconductor companies to report earnings last week
- Both recording QoQ and YoY declines for revenue
- Expect similar results from the remaining companies that haven’t reported yet
- TechInsights’ CPPI continued to lose ground, slipping a point in the last week of January
- DRAM fell
- NAND slipped
- MPUs fell
- Production is turning downwards so companies can digest inventories
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.