Caution dominates decision-making
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment held at a brisk 49 degrees
- The decline continues to moderate
- Memory slipped another degree in freezing levels while Other SOC compute fell two degrees
- Texas Instruments and Intel were among the major semiconductor companies to report earnings last week
- Both recording QoQ and YoY declines for revenue
- Expect similar results from the remaining companies that haven’t reported yet
- TechInsights’ CPPI continued to lose ground, slipping a point in the last week of January
- DRAM fell
- NAND slipped
- MPUs fell
- Production is turning downwards so companies can digest inventories
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
The authoritative information platform to the semiconductor industry.
Discover why TechInsights stands as the semiconductor industry's most trusted source for actionable, in-depth intelligence.