The Component Price Landscape (CPL) is a quarterly service that uniquely provides manufacturer part number (MPN)-level benchmark and forecast pricing for 38,000+ MPNs, representing over 330,000+ form, fit, function (FFF) MPNs. The MPNs in CPL are high-volume, multi-sourced electronic components used in a wide variety of electronic devices.
Two types of price points are provided:
- Global contract sourcing from APAC pricing data comes from "real" contract purchasers of components
- Franchise distribution pricing representing the “lowest” price found from searchable franchise distribution
CPL price points provide a unique and valuable perspective on forecasted pricing trends and real price ranges customer can expect to pay depending on their purchasing capabilities.
- Four-quarter historical pricing
- Four-quarter price forecast
- 228 part type categories (Click here for part type coverage)
- 51,000+ manufacturer part numbers
- Represents 247,000+ form, fit, or function manufacturer part numbers
- Commodity level price trends with categories and taxonomy structure sourced directly from IHS Markit BOM Intelligence
- Pricing represents global contract sourcing from APAC and lowest distributor price found online.
- Rolling 12 month High/Low Distributor price per MPN displayed as well.
- Lead time and supplier flexibility at part-type level
- Annual subscription includes 4 calendar quarter updates (January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1)
Providing maximum pricing and trend coverage from an exact MPN, to FFF, to Part Group...CPL can provide the best part coverage.
Key Issues Addressed
- Are my component costs in line with current and forecast benchmark pricing?
- What are the benchmarking price trends over time at a commodity level?
- I need an efficient way to benchmark my components are within the range of the lowest Distributor price and contract benchmark price?
- OEMS: Procurement, Market Research
- OEComponent Manufacturers: Marketing, Product Management
- OEODMs/EMS: Strategic Purchasing
- OEFinancial Community