Product Teardown Report Description
A Product Teardown report is a detailed product disassembly analysis that examines the latest personal electronics and provides unique construction, benchmarking, and cost data in a highly-digestible and graphics-rich format. The products are torn down using propietary methods developed at TechInsights to provide a disassembly report with a multi-disciplinary "system view."
Product Teardown Report Contents
Product Teardown / Disassembly Report Contents:
* Detailed external and internal photos
* Detailed step-by-by step teardown photo sequence
* Simplified Block Diagram
* Power measurements
* Circuit board and packaging metrics
* Complete parts lists and component count
* Manufacturing cost analysis
* Description of most interesting features of system architecture and component technologies
Product Teardown Report Value
View us as a wide-angle lens on the personal electronics landscape. We don't replace your expertise and insight, but rather amplify your capabilities and knowledge. Quantitative and qualitative information resources let you answer business-critical questions:
* What enabling electronics technologies are being developed and how will they affect end-products?
* How are my competitors designing with new technologies?
* How does my company compare in competitive benchmarking?
* What technology opportunities are implied from trends in product implementation?
* How will the product features that users want affect our design and technology decisions?